Monday, December 15, 2014

ISTE2015 Speaker

Proposal selections for ISTE2015 were announced today, and I'm honored to be able to say that I will be a speaker at the next ISTE conference in Philadelphia this June.

Image Source
In fact, I received a triple honor of having three proposals selected and a fourth selected but on a waiting list for now!

I will be presenting on:
  • 30 Plus Ways To Use Your iPad For Personalized Professional Development
  • Bridging The Digital Divide With A Racial Equity Lens

I will also be doing a three hour workshop on:
  • Publishing Amazing Interactive Books With iBooks Author

The fourth session that is currently waitlisted until space becomes available is a BYOD session:
  • Easy Formative Assessment Options For Mobile Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment