Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I'm Presenting At the MN Codes Summit 2020

 I am excited to be presenting at the MNCodes Summit taking place later this month on November 14.


Come join me for my session Get Started with Code to learn more about how Apple's Everyone Can Code curriculum helps young coders in K-5 get started with programming and develop coding skills through the fun and interactive iPad, unplugged activities to introduce coding concepts, and block-based coding apps like CodeSpark academy and Tynker.

I will also be sharing 10 Steps To Hosting a Virtual Coding Camp Focused on App Design And Prototyping outlining from start to finish how to organize and run a summer or after school coding camp for students to introduce them to app development concepts and get them excited about computer science classes through creating working models or app prototypes to solve a community problem or challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment