Tuesday, May 19, 2015

ISTE Ignite Speaker

I have been chosen to be an ISTE 2015 Ignite Session Speaker for the ISTE 2015 convention in Philadelphia.




"Enlighten us, but make it quick!" ~ Ignite motto

It looks like I will be really busy at ISTE this year as I was just chosen to be an Ignite Speaker at the beginning of the conference on Sunday afternoon.

My topic will be "How the iPad Transports Students Through Time and Space."

The Ignite format allows the speaker only 20 slides and requires that the slides advance every 15 seconds, making for a rapid-fire presentation designed to ignite or excite people about a topic in a short amount of time. I'm looking forward to the challenge as I have not done a presentation that follows this format previously and it seems like it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment